El Cid

Dec 6, 2015
I've just bought a new M8S and to say I'm disappointed would be an understatement. Most of the sites i used to run on my laptop, do nothing on the M8S, Genesis being a prime example.

Can anyone help?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Who did you buy the box off? I may be wrong but i didnt think droidbox did the m8s model?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
yes. if you didn't buy it off droidbox or it isn't a droidbox model i would probably see if the manufacturer/supplier can help you first as you seem to be disappointed with the product. if you have a general kodi query, however, we can do the best we can to help you.
did it for example come with all the addons installed or was it a clean kodi build and you did the install yourself using a wizard? (all droidboxes come with a clean install).

Reactions: David Savage

El Cid

Dec 6, 2015
Sorry guys I was just looking for help. I thought this was a general forum. can anyone point me in the right direction. appreciate thet help.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Have you tried going to system, Video and then Acceleration and make sure you highlight all the hardware acceleration.
If you get to the this menu on the bottom left make sure the setting level is set to Expert, to change it just click on it.
Good luck and hope this helps.

Reactions: ChrisM

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Have another look at the general questions i asked about your kodi install and we can take it from there.

Reactions: ChrisM