New profile posts

Hi . I have downloaded the new beast build . Its great but I want to tweak a few things like add an addon to my movies list.
I have a media steam box 4k uct it goes the mbox screen and thats it ive all ways to reset and still nothing could anyone help
Hi there

Very new to all of this and having no luck in adding addons etc. Really don't have a clue what I'm doing.

Please can you help me.

Really showing my age now and feel very old.

Carl
Hi David, my droidbox was switched off for two months as I was on holiday. when I switched it on I got a page with the day and date and numbers 0-9. at the top of page is plug in charger and at the bottom it says emergency call. I cannot reset or get anything else up. I am wondering if a password is required as I have never used one. hope you can help
David Savage
David Savage
Nice holiday...have you tried a factory reset. I've not sure on this. I would get in touch with the office in the morning. You could send a email using the contact us at the bottom of the screen.
David Savage
David Savage
You will need your order details if you have them. Hope they can sort this out for you.
N
Nigelar
Hey David, I have all my "more settings"(and all my pops ups)in a different language and can't seem how to figure out how to change it to English.but Recently my kodi stopped working says its preparing for the first run and then gets stuck in the loading screen .please help a girl out
David Savage
David Savage
Hi again... I've just reply to this in the thread you started. Good luck
Is it possible to download showbox apk on a flash drive and run it throw a ps3 or a roku 3
N
Nigelar
Apk files run on android os machines. If the machines you mention run android os then you may be able to install showbox. You would have to be able to access the apk file via a file manager to install it.
Hey hows it going? I have a DROIDBOX T8, and I installed a SSD. The problem Im having is the SSD is not being read by my DROIBOX. I formatted the disk threw OPENELEK but still nothing.
N
Nigelar
Sorry for late reply, been away. Suggest you post on the t8 section of the main forum. You will get a better response. Include as much detail as possible. I dont know the answer.