New profile posts

hi. my animated boot logo, which used to spell out the word DroidBox now just says MBOX when it boots up. any thoughts please.
I have a mxq pro and now my remote won't work. How do I shutdown the box? Is there an addon I can install
A
Aannie
Have tried next to the power icon button, there is only an "exit" button
I'm trying to download the Netflix app on my Android google play tells me Authentication is required, sign into your Google account.Help.
My Android TV box is not coming out the blue light I even tried unplugging it and plugging it back up still does not work does not have a power button on the box only comes on with remote no response dead what can I do to fix it?
N
Nigelar
Post in the section of the forum related to your droidbox and someone will probably be able to help.
My mxq Android box is not coming on at all! no light at all! with remote; no power button on box; what can I do to fix it?
Hi David,
my name is santosh facing issue with kodi 16.1 version for TV option. I have purchased TX 8 Max andriod box.Please guide me how to enable it.
I,m a big tennis fan and I would like to install some add-ons to my droidbox t8s and also would like to watch the Australian open live.