New profile posts

hi can you plz help on my post firmware update issues
8bitDev
8bitDev
Yes,i will reply to the thread within few minutes,thanks for asking ;)
Hi I have a TS8-Plus.I cannot get any connection via addons,the date and time keeps on reverting to Jan 1st 1970 .
David Savage
David Savage
Looks like you need to do a factory reset on your box.
I have got a t8-plus I have had it for a few weeks and can't get anything but a flashing brown design and a word kodi
Can you please let me know what notifications you are getting and where are you exactly getting these notifications, inside or outside Kodi?
Hi Shah,I have updated my Droidbox to version 1.0.6 and everything is working ok but i get annoying notifications every 5 minutes . Can i switch of these notifications/pop-ups somewhere ?
Thank you, I have now updated XBMC to KODI and have staggered through loading a new build Pulse! So let's see how I get on! If I need help I know where to go!
Hi my x7 ultimate wont reboot after holding down reset i followed instructions and nothing happens just a blank screen
David Savage
David Savage
If your box is from droidbox try there live chat on there main site. It's the small box that pops up.
David Savage
David Savage
Monday to Friday office hours only.
Also try the reset again, as sometimes it doesn't work on your 1st attempt.
Can anyone help me please? I have an MXQ, and two problems. I get no sound and video playback stops after 5 seconds? What have I done wrong?
I have a T8 v2, I switch on, go into XBMC, video add ons, choose Genesis and TV or films, search and it searches and then stops. I tried to load the DroidBOX Control Centre via Google Play store, clicked on Install, nothing happens, update YouTube same thing, won't install. I just don't know what to do.
N
Nigelar
I believe the t8 v2 is a droidsticks (entertainment box) device which is possibly why droidbox cc wont load. Regarding the rest i would update xbmc to kodi on google play. Registering there might update youtube as well. Regarding Genesis, this addon is long dead. Try Exodus instead.
David Savage
David Savage
Also Genesis is no longer working, it's now called Exodus. Phoenix is a good add-on too.