New profile posts

No sound? I have an Onkyo TX-SR603E receiver. connected T8 s to the tv with HDMI cable & used the optical output to connect to the receiver.
Can anybody help weather app does not save my location t8-s plus thanks
N
Nigelar
Have you updated with the latest ota release? That fixed the weather thing (mostly)
Q8, keeps powering off when I go into KODI, happening on both boxes bought for xmas gifts, help needed
N
Nigelar
Dealing with this via pm from Scott'y but suggest he posts onto main board or contacts Droidbox support if cannot fix
Hi can any one help!! have reset my box and I'm having a problem with kodi as it's telling me install is blocked due to phone. Thx
Hi I'm new to the android boxes ive brought one and installed Gears TV is Gears any good as seems to crash a lot
N
Nigelar
Seans build works well on droidboxes and he supports it here. Never heard of "gears tv".
Hi David. Hope you can help. I'm using a Droidbox T8 running Wookie Isengard 15 which I haven't updated since buying it and setting it up about a year or so ago and many of the links no longer work. The Wookie Wizard says 'Wookie Error. Check log'. I probably need to update the Wookie Wizard to the latest version which is 15.2 I think but I'm not sure the best way to do it. Can you advise please.
I factory reset TS8-plus > OTA updates > avail updates. get "Waiting for Data Connection" -ethernet (working!). Is this DBox server issue?
Good evening Dave, purchased a droidbox T8 from someone at work, now I've ended up clearing KODI's data but I haven't the username and password to resolve this as I have lost the Spider-Man also, sorry if this sounds stupid I'm new to these, thank you in advance
Andrew:)