New profile posts

Print Option Not Available Mecool M8S Pro W
N
Nigelar
Can't speak for that machine as it is not a Droidbox supplied one, but normally printing is app specific often via the "share" option.
David,
I came across DBF looking for configuration info for my BB2 Pro Android Box. I noticed your profile picture, "In Absentia"! I'm a huge fan of Porcupine Tree and now Steven Wilson solo. Are you going to be attending any shows on the "To the Bone" tour? I've got my ticket for the San Diego, House of Blues show May 13!
Scott
Reactions: David Savage
David Savage
David Savage
Yes I'm a big fan of Steven Wilson...I'm in the UK and was lucky to see him at the HMV album release. Porcupine Tree are way up there with Pink Floyd...Also love Depeche Mode who I saw in Manchester last year....
David Savage
David Savage
Enjoy the gig...and thanks for noticing the pic...im just a big fan.
hey nigelar,, I'm new here, haven't yet figured out how to navigate this site,, but I have a question about a box to ask,, don't know if its appropriate to barge in to your post..
N
Nigelar
Find your droidbox in the forum list and hit the create new post button to ask your question.
Many thanks for helping an old dodderer preserve his last few grams of sanity Lee, I've been bashing my head on wall, floor and ceiling attempting to find that last ultra-elusive driver. My email address is below, I've put it in anti-bot style in case there's one or two trawling in here 8) cadfarch at gmail dot com
the url are not being accepted too, I tried all the url's available but I cannot install wookie wizard, from zip file. can anyone assist.
I'm new to the forum, I have a question, I have been trying to download, Wookie 17.6, but I cannot install from zip file,
Now do i post a question here
Reactions: PatsfanMS
N
Nigelar
Go to the main forum, find the section that relates to your Droidbox or question and "create a new post" using the button in the top right of the screen
I recently bought an MXQ Pro tv box. I am running the HDMI through a projector, however, my amp doesn't have HDMI. How do I get sound to it?
Just did a factory reset on my T8 box now nothing will download from the zip file never had this problem before
N
Nigelar
What zip file? Post in the main forum t8 section with a description of what you are trying to to do. You will get a better response than from the "profile" section
got a new droidbox Q8-S but kodi wont load. it says loading for the first time but then goes back to main startup screen, please help?