New profile posts

HI. Looking for help with the T8-S Plus V2.. I have been trying to download from kodi to a usb drive. It just won't work. Everything is set up to download in kodi. I click on a link then press download and it appears to download. When i go into the drive its not downloaded. It works fine on my Mac running the same kodi
It just looks like it can only read the drive.
Any help would be appreciated
Mike
David Savage
David Savage
Did you make a path inside the add-on...plus try LibreElec side of your box.
I got my box on Groupon, don't have the bill info. Won't turn on, tried reset, still nothing. Have a blinking red light.
ChrisM
ChrisM
If you create a thread in the forum, you might get more response. I don't think DroidBOX have ever sold any of their models via GroupOn, couldn't find any reference to this online at least. Is it possible your box has a similar sounding name? If it isn't DroidBOX, have a search for the people that make it, they may have their own support forum.
NETFLIX subtitles
does the T 8 S plus v2 present an issue. spoken Netflix to no avail.any suggestions?
Won't let me reboot my droidbix T8-s plus.I'm going into recovery but it's coming up as"cannot load volume/disc" ?
N
Nigelar
Post in the relevant part of the forum for your machine if this problem still persists. You will get a better response. Provide as much information on what you are doing/have done as possible.