sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Am getting this error just before the odd addon plays at the top of screen, tried to uninstall in programs but says halowtv depends on it to work. Is my own build using aeon nox 5. Any ideas? tia

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Am getting this error just before the odd addon plays at the top of screen, tried to uninstall in programs but says halowtv depends on it to work. Is my own build using aeon nox 5. Any ideas? tia
Hi

For specific add ons please contact official add on support to find out more about news and updates and its development!

You can remove add on by going into video add ons >get more>find particular add on,click on it and after that disable or unistall!

Regards

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Thanks for the help but my build is personalised to aeon nox 5 so have to keep it. The error isn't a problem nothing stops working or anything as the error just comes and goes. Will have a read of the link thanks.

Reactions: Qaisir

Rlcooper69

May 11, 2017
Thanks for the help but my build is personalised to aeon nox 5 so have to keep it. The error isn't a problem nothing stops working or anything as the error just comes and goes. Will have a read of the link thanks.
I'm getting same problem and I'm also using aeon nox 5 silvo with my own setup