Carlos666

Jul 30, 2015
heloo can someone please help me im not very good with these things but my droidbox t8-s ive gone into the apps section and deleted the kodi and xbmc apps from there and now when i click on my xbmc on tje homescreen it wont do anything so can someone please help me uninstall it all and install it back on please asap? Thank you in advance

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Download a new version of kodi from google play.
Part 1 of these instructions tells you how

http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_for_Android

You will then need to install your addons. As you will know as a long time board participant, you can either do this using the wookie wizard or individually.

Good luck. let us know if you need any help.

btw if you are using the mbox launcher screen (the one with xbmc, video, settings etc on it), your link to kodi via the xbmc icon may be broken after the reinstall. Access kodi from the android apps screen (6 dots icon) or create your own shortcut on your home screen.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Normally you can go into ES file Explorer and look for pre installed apps and here you should be able to install it again.
If not go to droidboxs main site and blogs and here you can reinstall it from here, but not sure if you do this it won't be on the home page. Only in found in apps, try the file Explorer 1st.

Dave