Jonathan McDonnell

Jul 8, 2016
Hello All,
Having trouble logging in to Netflixon my X4. Keeps giving incorrect password....Saw an earlier discussion where it should be removed and then updated using Aptoide...problem is - can't see how to remove Netflix as it seems part of the OS.
Anyone know how to remove so then I can update?

Thanks,

Last edited:

kbw137

Sep 9, 2023
Hello All,
Having trouble logging in to Netflixon my X4. Keeps giving incorrect password....Saw an earlier discussion where it should be removed and then updated using Aptoide...problem is - can't see how to remove Netflix as it seems part of the OS.
Anyone know how to remove so then I can

kbw137

Sep 9, 2023
Jonathon,
Any response from support at droix ?
I have the same problem.....
Come on guys.... what's the answer?

Jonathan McDonnell

Jul 8, 2016
Jonathon,
Any response from support at droix ?
I have the same problem.....
Come on guys.... what's the answer?

Hello - no reply as yet...not sure how to resolve...would be good if someone can figure it out....just need someone who is smarter than me...:)

kbw137

Sep 9, 2023
Hello - no reply as yet...not sure how to resolve...would be good if someone can figure it out....just need someone who is smarter than me...:)
Not good news I'm afraid. Below is the response from Vikram.

We understand your concern regarding the usage of Netflix on your DroiX X4 TV Box and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

This issue arises because Netflix has ceased support for the custom ROM installed TV boxes, like DroiX X4. The limitations imposed by the app developers are beyond our control, and unfortunately, this means that we are unable to resolve this issue through a firmware update.

We understand this is not the news you were hoping to hear and we apologize for the inconvenience this situation may cause.

As an alternative, we suggest considering an upgrade to our new range of TV Boxes, such as the RockTek G2, which is designed with Android TV OS. The RockTek G2 supports various popular apps like Netflix and Prime Video, providing a seamless streaming experience.

For more information on this or any other queries, please visit our website link here - RockTek G2 - DroiX