jimbo1964

Mar 15, 2015
I have got a droidbox Q7 i purchased it on the 9th feb, i put it on yesterday afternoon and it started to load up the droidbox logo and then froze stayed there for about a minute then proceeded to reboot, the screen went black then the android robot came on with a red triangle with an ! in it. There is a list of things you can do at the left hand top starting with reboot now, but it will not do any of them, it seems to be frozen on that screen. i unplugged the power lead but every time i put it back in i get the same screen. I have also tried the reset button on the box with the same outcome.

Is the box faulty.

Can anyone help please, thank you

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Some one else on this forum has this, now if I remember this is the android recovery and can take some time to run. Now if it has froze it might be worth going on live chat for some help they will walk you through what to do. Live chat is on the main site there a link on the main page of this forum,then bottom corner you see a message box click here. The only
thing is not sure if its office hours only..

jimbo1964

Mar 15, 2015
thanks the live chat is not open at the moment that's why i came to see if anyone on here knew the reason.

Thanks for your help i will go on live chat tomo

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Sorry, live chat is turned off occasionally right now (and only on when I'm working officially, which is roughly 9-6 Mon - Fri normally). If I've got five or six simultaneous chats then adding any more leads to frustrated customers as I take too long to respond. We'll be back to normal with the chat once the new Wizard and user/pwd is sorted.

Q7 - if you have a USB keyboard, please plug that into your Q7 and select (cursor keys and Return) the Wipe data/factory reset option, then confirm you're sure. Allow the process to complete. If this isn't possible, or doesn't help with then booting up properly, send us an e-mail ( http://www.droidboxforums.com/threads/what-to-include-if-you-need-to-e-mail-us.364/ )

jimbo1964

Mar 15, 2015
Thanks for the reply, i've been talking to droidbox support via email for the last few days. The guy i was speaking to went through all the things i needed to go through to try and get the box working, but i had already tried them. The outcome was that the guy sent me details on how to sent the Q7 back to droidbox for repair or a replacement box. So thanks for your help, but it will be sorted out now