andyguile

Feb 15, 2015
hi I have 2 Q7 boxes running Frodo that I decided needed refreshing with the new download packs. I did a complete factory reset on each and then waited for the pre installed apps to reappear. I launch xbmc and then try to download the main wizard add on pack. On each device it stops at 27% then freezes for ever until the app is closed down. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the xbmc app but the results are identical. How do we get round this, I have tried at least 20 times.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Can you open a browser on each device please? If you try to run a normal google search, is it presented, or do your see your ISP or Modem/Router's logo appear on a page first?

andyguile

Feb 15, 2015
Hi, I can open up Internet explorer and chrome which both go direct into the Google search engine, where searches are then returned with relevant results. There are no parental locks by my isp thanks

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If you're going to be around the device at all during the day, can you grab us for a live chat please - scroll to the bottom of https://DroidBOX.co.uk , and we'll get this sorted ASAP. If a chat during office hours isn't convenient, please click the System Info entry found under the System menu in XBMC (you may need to scroll the entries to find it). Let me know if it mentions build 12.something or 13.something.