CraigH

Aug 19, 2015
Hi, I've got a t8s running helix 14.2 (updated to isengard 15.0 previously but not a fan of the wookie wizard)

I use the NBA full games add on quite a bit and it's been amazing but I've noticed as of yesterday that every game I try to play comes up with script error.

So far I've tried all of what I believe to be the usual quick fixes such as ;
Clearing cache
Uninstalling the add on and re install
A force reference of the repo (tvaddons I believe)

I'm out of ideas as none of these have worked. If anyone could help it would be great fully appreciated.

Also, If you someone with knowledge believes it could be due to needing an update to isengard then I'll try that but am a bit cautious to do so without needing it. I also accept the fact that if the add ons removed or gone then that's the case, but games are being added daily as there played, just won't load the video content. Thanks

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, It is back up and working this morning, and just been updated, it is in natko 1412 repo, if it still no working for you, have alook to see if you have got his repo and try force refresh

CraigH

Aug 19, 2015
Thanks Angela, I did notice after my post that it was in the natko repo which I have, I got the TV addons idea as I installed it from tvaddons add on installer.