robit

Jun 6, 2015
Hi, just back from me hols so the T8s not been on for 3 weeks. Put it on today but hardly anything working. Thinking of upgrading Kodi and Wookie. Kodi version at the moment is 15.1 RC1 and Wookie version 5.
Can anyone tell me the the best way to upgrade both please. Read all about Wookie and SD relationship while on holiday. Many thanks.

Best Regards

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I doubt upgrading wookie and kodi would solve "nothing working" problems especially since you have recent versions. The new wookie will have a few new addons but not drastic changes. You could check recent posts on this forum about the few good addons where sources have changed. Little point in moving off kodi 15.1 at the moment. If you want to update wookie you could by rerunning it just make sure you follow the instructions (clear data etc). If you're hell bent on upgrading i think there is a 15.2 kodi plus wookie on the droidbox blog page.

Reactions: ChrisM

robit

Jun 6, 2015
Thanks for input, will leave things alone apart from having to re=install wookie as I already cleared data and cache

Regards

Reactions: ChrisM