charliegee

Dec 20, 2015
I recieved in the post this morning my Droidbox X7. As I already have 2 of these and this was a present for my daughter I knew what I was getting. On opening it I thought oh a new design, its black with aluminium and looks just like a Q7. On the front it just says Android where my other 2 say Droidbox. I thought I would give it a go so I plugged it in and there was nothing to do as everything was there already and the wookie wizard was there in the addons without me even having to install it from the zip. All a bit strange. I have given up now as when it installs all the updates it freezes every time without fail. I guess what I am asking is do Droidbox just send out whatever they want coz this is not what I paid for and not what I want, I guess I am just a bit fed up as it was meant to be a prezzie for my girl.

charliegee

Dec 20, 2015
Ok after talking with the help teams it appears it is a X7 after all. I can live with that, still strange how it seemed to be updated already, factory reset and reinstall should sort it, happy xmas all at help desk.

Reactions: 8bitDev