Jonathan McDonnell

Jul 8, 2016
Hello All, I have started to get the above message on my box. After trying all the methods I could find online i.e. clearing the caches etc....I did a full system restore and it was fine for 24 hours. Now it has come back again... I use my bluetooth ear buds on the system so as not to disturb anyone...

Thanks for any suggestions....

Last edited:

VikramDroix

Staff member
Jun 25, 2020
Hello All, I have started to get the above message on my box. After trying all the methods I could find online i.e. clearing the caches etc....I did a full system restore and it was fine for 24 hours. Now it has come back again... I use my bluetooth ear buds on the system so as not to disturb anyone...

Unfortunetly, there is no picture in the thread to look for the details of error, Could you please attach the same again?