New profile posts

I'm stuck on reset page after using tooth pick to reset xbmc box and my remote won't move the cursor any help???!!
I did see this video. But I was afraid that it will erase everything. Have you done this? Will it be just like it came out of the box? Same launcher?
D
Davecl
Yes mate, I did it yesterday with no problems.. puts it back to how it came out of the box.
How do i change Open Elec back to Wookie Wizard
N
Nigelar
Please post your questions in the main forum. Restrictions on the number of characters allowed mean i cannot reply to your question here.
I have been faced a barrier concerned with playlist when i converting a playlist to m3u for kodi,and starting to play it,it is played by steps and shift to another channels ahead.How to work out with this problem??
hello
can you help me with the sound on my droidbox,please?
N
Nigelar
Can you post on the main forum? You will get better response from the community. Also be a bit more specific with your problem e.g. Is is no sound? Does the problem affect only Kodi or android apps like YouTube as well etc etc?
all sport addons failed me this morning
N
Nigelar
Hi mark. Post your query in the main forum, you will get a better response. Also give us a few clues so we can help you. Which addons? Which links? What version of kodi? Which droidbox? Wifi or ethernet connection? Do non sport addons work? What about android apps e.g. google or youttube?