mc303

Oct 20, 2017
Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me please,
Hi, i am trying to project my laptop envy screen (win 10) onto my tv via my android box which has build in miracast, both the box and the laptop recognise each other and connect with no problem, however the tv screen remains blank, i have uninstalled and re-installed the graphics drivers, i have also clicked on the various change projecting modes but nothing seems to work, i know the casting works as i often cast my phone to the android box (mxq) using the same procedure, any advice please?

thank you

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, you can take a look at this video from the Droidbox youtube channel to see if it's any help.

mc303

Oct 20, 2017
Hi Angela and thank you for your reply, however I may be in the wrong forum, my box is a MXQ android tv with built in miracast receiver, I am trying to mirror the laptop screen onto the tv via the miracast, both laptop and box are connected in devices but the screen goes blank :(
if I use hdmi out I can mirror the laptop via the cable, if I use my Samsung phone I can mirror to the miracast, but the project on my windows 10 is not mirroring even tho both devices are connected through wifi :(

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com