NikoB

Jan 16, 2016
Hello peeps. I have a T8s Plus and my problem is as follows.. Most of the time the unit doesn`t power on with the first press of the power button on the remote. It ALWAYS powers on with second press for some reason. Also when it`s bedtime and i press power button to switch OFF, the box frequently reboots instead of powering down.. I have to wait patiently and try again to switch off..Is this a known bug? Can it be fixed or do i just allow myself more time when switching off? ;-/ Thanks for any reply!

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hello peeps. I have a T8s Plus and my problem is as follows.. Most of the time the unit doesn`t power on with the first press of the power button on the remote. It ALWAYS powers on with second press for some reason. Also when it`s bedtime and i press power button to switch OFF, the box frequently reboots instead of powering down.. I have to wait patiently and try again to switch off..Is this a known bug? Can it be fixed or do i just allow myself more time when switching off? ;-/ Thanks for any reply!
Sorry for an issue.
Yes, it is just a bug on T8-S PLUS device and our team is currently investigating on this issue and it will be fixed soon.
In case you want to get it fixed you will need to return your device.
You can send your Order details on [email protected].
Also try factory reset and see if that works.

NikoB

Jan 16, 2016
Tried factory reset many times before. Doesn't fix it. Can it not be fixed with OTA?

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Tried factory reset many times before. Doesn't fix it. Can it not be fixed with OTA?
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Currently there is no update available for T8-S PLUS and we are not sure about when we are going to release an OTA update for T8-S PLUS so if you need to get it fixed you will need to return the device and our Engineers will have a look on to it.
You can Email us your Order details on [email protected] and we will move on from there.