Russthom

Dec 3, 2015
Been trying to play films on Phoenix and genesis on the wookie wizard and only one film keeps popping up (the last one we watched) tried through other apps but get nothing. Really frustrating. Any help will be greatly appreciated

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Clear kodi cache in android - settings - apps. See if that helps. Let us know if it does.

Russthom

Dec 3, 2015
I would send a reply back but the wife decided to uninstall kodi all together while I was out, once I've sorted that mess out I'll try with your response, cheers mate

Russthom

Dec 3, 2015
All working fine, ive reinstalled kodi and the only real problem now is the internet speed seems really slow and constant buffering

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Try to check your internet speed. Use Speed test Application to check the speed of your internet and if it is below 5mbps then you need to up your speed.
Also try to connect your Box to Router through Ethernet cable and see if that works for you.

Reactions: Russthom

Russthom

Dec 3, 2015
Internet speed is 64mbps, not sure if its the choice of stream (we have tried 4 different types) or the actual film itself is causing problems as other bits we've tried seem to be ok. Anyway ive reinstalled kodi and wookie and told the wife to leave things the f*** alone. Thanks guys if ive anymore problems be sure to know ill be back racking your brains

Reactions: ChrisM and Nigelar

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Internet speed is 64mbps, not sure if its the choice of stream (we have tried 4 different types) or the actual film itself is causing problems as other bits we've tried seem to be ok. Anyway ive reinstalled kodi and wookie and told the wife to leave things the f*** alone. Thanks guys if ive anymore problems be sure to know ill be back racking your brains
Really useful to know:

If you have problems with particular streaming checking multiple links can provide the solution(finding link that works)and also paying attention to the quality of the stream is one of the good starting points to count on.

Starting from HD,selecting the next one(HQ and MQ) would provide faster loading time because usually if quality of the video goes lower,memory space of that video is lower to begin with which result in faster loading time.

LQ or CAM are really low quality streams and if you see these,they are simply there to mark the movie(or any other stream)to the system,and later higher quality video of that stream will be provided.

Regards