Dortmund

Dec 8, 2015
Where and how do i download wss and hd cinema for t8 please can someone help only got the box yesterday so am new to this. Thanks

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hd cinema from their Facebook page (google it). I don't know where the Official wss download is - Google shows lots of sites hosting the apk but don't know how many are holding legitimate copies and whether the sites also host malware. Make sure you don't download Wifi Storage Sharer also known as wss or you'll be disappointed.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You can also get it from aptoide the alternative Play store. Once again, beware malware.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Where and how do i download wss and hd cinema for t8 please can someone help only got the box yesterday so am new to this. Thanks
Hi

It would help if you would provide more info of what kind of content you are interested in!?!

There are always multiple add ons for the same thing and we could provide you some good hints for specific content that you are interested in!

Regards

Dortmund

Dec 8, 2015
Hd cinema from their Facebook page (google it). I don't know where the Official wss download is - Google shows lots of sites hosting the apk but don't know how many are holding legitimate copies and whether the sites also host malware. Make sure you don't download Wifi Storage Sharer also known as wss or you'll be disappointed.
Thanks for your help will try later

Dortmund

Dec 8, 2015
Hi

It would help if you would provide more info of what kind of content you are interested in!?!

There are always multiple add ons for the same thing and we could provide you some good hints for specific content that you are interested in!

Regards
Hi thanks for your help interested in all sports mainly football and movies