keith price

Dec 29, 2015
hi just connected new mxq box but on setting up ,when i went into kodi it came up with main screen
with music/programs etc and picture of marvel super heroes in background and when on programs underneath iv got options to go into navi etc,but on setting the box up i must of clicked wrong icon somewhere and now when i go into kodi iv just got blank screen other than music /programs etc minus navi etc and super heroes any ideas what iv done wrong

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
hi just connected new mxq box but on setting up ,when i went into kodi it came up with main screen
with music/programs etc and picture of marvel super heroes in background and when on programs underneath iv got options to go into navi etc,but on setting the box up i must of clicked wrong icon somewhere and now when i go into kodi iv just got blank screen other than music /programs etc minus navi etc and super heroes any ideas what iv done wrong
Hi

Please find videos>add ons section,all add ons should be there.

Its rare but sometimes add ons can be located under progams>add ons,in case of Navi X it works from there,but again its rare

Also there is music>add ons for music add ons that are installed

Regards

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, Sounds like it's switched to the confluence skin,
If you want to change it,in kodi go to.System > Appearance > skins > to change it.

You may have been on the confluence mod skin.

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
You can also follow the below video to change the skins inside Kodi:

If you are not able to go into Kodi then try to clear data and reinstall wizard as per below video:

Hope it helps you out.

Last edited: