Nikki Gee

Jan 26, 2018
Good Evening lovely people :)

I bought an Amazon firestivk and have installed Mondeo on it, but whenever I try to watch a movie it wants to charge me money to watch. Think it is Amazon charging it, have I done something wrong as it doesn't charge me to watch on my phone.

Thankyou in advance.. Nikki

PS.. damn predictive text :( MOBDRO ON FIRESTICK CHARGING!! loll

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hi. As you are on the forum for Droidbox android box users it is difficult to diagnose issues on Amazon devices.
First of all it sounds like you have downloaded mobdro from some dubious site as opposed to the "official" mobdro site. Android apps load relatively seamlessly on android boxes. On amazon devices the download route is much more convoluted.
At any rate, mobdro is free. Wherever you have grabbed it from sounds like a scamster if they want money off you. Avoid.

Nikki Gee

Jan 26, 2018
Hi. As you are on the forum for Droidbox android box users it is difficult to diagnose issues on Amazon devices.
First of all it sounds like you have downloaded mobdro from some dubious site as opposed to the "official" mobdro site. Android apps load relatively seamlessly on android boxes. On amazon devices the download route is much more convoluted.
At any rate, mobdro is free. Wherever you have grabbed it from sounds like a scamster if they want money off you. Avoid.

Awww.. sorry for posting on the wrong forum.. thankyou for the advice.. I have downloaded it twice and it still charges. Ive just noticed thst i csn click on the movies category and the movies are free.. but when i search gor a specific movie the prices come up. I will attach an ecample. Thankyou for your advice x

Attachments

• 151700963620971178747.jpg
    151700963620971178747.jpg
    886.9 KB · Views: 152

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Well i dont know. I use mobdro for streaming live sport as opposed to movies and that is always free. On pure android boxes there are better free movie options. I cant speak for amazon devices although there are ways to sideload apps like kodi onto them which if used in conjunction with certain addons will give you more free movies than you can shake a stick at.

Nikki Gee

Jan 26, 2018
Well i dont know. I use mobdro for streaming live sport as opposed to movies and that is always free. On pure android boxes there are better free movie options. I cant speak for amazon devices although there are ways to sideload apps like kodi onto them which if used in conjunction with certain addons will give you more free movies than you can shake a stick at.

Thankyou Nigelar :) I've got kodi and am looking around on that x