David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi, all of droidboxs box's come with kodi with nothing on it, you have to choose a wizard. Most of the users use wookie wizard which is simple to load and configures your box and installs all the latest repos and add-ons to the box.
Comes with instructions and there are also very helpful videos on YouTube.
If you get stuck there is aways this forum and live chat.

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
You just need to install wizard like Wookie inside Kodi which is very easy to install and once you install wizard inside Kodi, you will get access to Add-ons and then you can watch Movies, Sports and other TV shows.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi,
Please can you help, dose Kodi come preconfigured with addons?
Thanks
Hi

Here is youtube video on how to install wookie wizard that i found online

Also video shows clearing data process(which resets Kodi) first

If clearing data is not accessible,that simply means that there is nothing to be cleared to in the first place

Regards

Reactions: thegazsheard

fzbob

May 21, 2015
Hampshire UK
Is this the best wizard to use then guys?
I still haven't fitted my T8-S yet, but a frequent visitor to here in readiness :)

I did see this wizard while browsing, and he seems very persuasive?.........

Reactions: David Savage

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Most of the people here use the wookie fzbob which has most of what we need. Because most of us have it, it is easier to offer support. I know there are other and maybe better wizards out there but if they go wrong you may be on your own.

Reactions: People's

thegazsheard

Dec 7, 2015
The beauty about Kodi is its customisation. What I've done is used the Wookie for DBMC, Andy's build for Kodi, used there layouts and selections and through these builds I'm in the process of customising my openELEC with the addons, and layouts that I want. Don't forget you can clear the data on Kodi and DBMC in the settings if a build isn't suitable for you and try another one. Have fun experimenting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk