Simon100

Sep 23, 2017
I think I may have changed my skin on kodi which has resulted in no programs being visible? No music,video, program, settings etc. I can still see the time and date and the information bar st the bottom. I have an Apple TV 1st gen. Any ideas?.. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    691.6 KB · Views: 142

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
As you are on the Droudbox user forum which is primarily android plus librelec os i dont know we can help much.
However in no particular order.
- have you tried a kodi restart?
- if necessary you could try clearing data (i dont know how this works on apple ios) but you will probably need to set up your addons again
- uninstall/reinstall

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Sorry @Simon100 , replied to your private message before browsing the forum. Just in case you don't see it in your inbox:

I don't own one, so the following is a general fix, with specifics for the Apple TV googled:

Go up to step 3 at https://support.firecore.com/hc/en-us/articles/215090097-Connecting-via-SSH-and-SFTP

Navigate to /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/Kodi/userdata/

Rename the " guisettings.xml " file to something else

Reboot the Apple TV, try Kodi again. If it works, you'll see the default skin is in use again. Any add-ons previously installed will still be there, just under Video>Add-ons , Music>Add-ons etc

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
first post on the forum @apkadvisor and it's a link to some unknown site
what droidbox do you have?
how can the forum help you?