David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Here's a fairly new add-on very simalar to Genesis, follow the link and download the link outside Kodi in your browser. Then go to system, install from zip then scroll down to External storage and downloads and it should be here. Click on it, wait for it to install then enjoy...
If you also have Muckyducks repo there's also a new one called 123movies to have a look at.
http://tutorial-iptv-xbmc.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/jurassic-sports-add-on-for-kodi-xbmc.html

Dave

Last edited:

Maccar

Sep 10, 2015
Hi I've tried to install this, but I get message in the top left of the screen saying add-on does not have the correct structure.

I've downloaded it again and this time it's available, however non of the Sections seem to work I.e Movies, TV Shows, Latest Movies or Search this is the exact same with Genesis.

Last edited:

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Genesis is not maintained. So that explains that.
Addons come and go. The addonmay have worked back in december but may not now. I would try something else. Check the seo-michael site for the latest and best. If you are still interested in jurassic your best bet is to contact the developer via facebook or twitter or whatever.

Reactions: thegazsheard