David Mcmurdo

Mar 31, 2017
I have an mxq 895s box and decided to hard reset but the reset button doesn't do anything, I the got the firmware online and put it onto an sd card and tried it through backup and reset. All I get now is the red light, without a reset button am I screwed, assistance greatly appreciated

David Mcmurdo

Mar 31, 2017
Can't get anything it is stuck on the red light, reset button not working and no power button. I read about unbricking by shorting pins but have no ideal where to start, cheers anyone

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Are you disconnecting/ reconnecting the dc plug from your box whilst holding in the reset with a toothpick?

David Mcmurdo

Mar 31, 2017
Sorry it an mxq 805s, reset button does not wor, watched a video about shorting pins, when I do it red light goes out but as soon as I let go it comes back on. May have to right it off it was just for my grandsons bedroom. Cheers all.

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
Try the links above and let us know what happens or if you need someone to walk you through it

My mxq doesn't have a reset button i have to do everything with the remote control or android software and i have yet to find any firmware update that works i opened it up and looked for the reset button and there isn't one lol china box go figure