sh9nryu

Jun 1, 2024
When going into the Emulator section on the ARC-D, selecting an emulator - Naomi, Saturn etc - and then a title the game no longer launches. It just goes black screen then back to the game list.
Any ideas on how to troubleshoot?

VikramDroix

Staff member
Jun 25, 2020
When going into the Emulator section on the ARC-D, selecting an emulator - Naomi, Saturn etc - and then a title the game no longer launches. It just goes black screen then back to the game list.
Any ideas on how to troubleshoot?
Is this same with other games in this emulator? Please consider reinstalling the game ROM and see if this fixes the issue for you.

sh9nryu

Jun 1, 2024
Is this same with other games in this emulator? Please consider reinstalling the game ROM and see if this fixes the issue for you.

It has only affected the emulators where I've added a game to the game folder on the SD card. None of the games for that emu will launch now, However, folders where I haven't added a new file to work fine: I select a game and it launches no problem. Launching via Retroarch works okay.
Is there a way of checking/fixing which emulator is loaded when selecting a game?

VikramDroix

Staff member
Jun 25, 2020
It has only affected the emulators where I've added a game to the game folder on the SD card. None of the games for that emu will launch now, However, folders where I haven't added a new file to work fine: I select a game and it launches no problem. Launching via Retroarch works okay.
Is there a way of checking/fixing which emulator is loaded when selecting a game?
This could be that you have copied game ROM's to incorrect folder and you may consider deleting those game ROM's on SD card and paste to correct folder, You can check this guide here as well - How to Add New Games & ROMS to Your Handheld • DroiX Knowledge Base - Tutorials for Everything - https://droix.net/knowledge-base/en-gb/article/installing-games-and-roms/