droidy

Dec 28, 2015
Droid player MX2- Android version 4.2.2 (kernel version 3.0.50)

I'm a newbie to the droid world. I was recently able to watch genesis, U.K. Tv now Etc and now I can't get any streams. I signed up to ipvanish to see if it would help, however just the same not able to get streams. I would be grateful of any advice regarding correct settings, do I need to reset box etc.

Thanks

Droidy

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Genesis is not being maintained by the developer hence the lack of streams. From reports on other forums uk tv now is currently down. Try Phoenix, navi-X, salts, icefilms, alluc, the Royal we, etc etc.

Last edited:

droidy

Dec 28, 2015
Genesis is not being maintained by the developer hence the lack of streams. From reports on other forums uk tv now is currently down. Try Phoenix, navi-X, salts, icefilms, alluc, the Royal we, etc etc.
Hi Nigelar, Thanks for your quick reply will try later and let you know how it goes.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Droid player MX2- Android version 4.2.2 (kernel version 3.0.50)

I'm a newbie to the droid world. I was recently able to watch genesis, U.K. Tv now Etc and now I can't get any streams. I signed up to ipvanish to see if it would help, however just the same not able to get streams. I would be grateful of any advice regarding correct settings, do I need to reset box etc.

Thanks

Droidy
Hi

Also to clarify for all users that we are not Droid Player,we are DroidBOX and our box models you can see here

https://droidbox.co.uk/compare-models/

Regards