james_uk

Feb 19, 2016
Hi, i have just bought a T8-S Plus, i am new to these boxes but a few people in work have them, the person i know the most bought a £30 box from amazon but said he does like his, opted for one of these T8's anyway i am assumingwhen it comes to builds / skins its all the same and he uses one called pulse and says he loves it and is very easy to use etc.. i have seen others mentioned such as nemesis and wookie.

can anyone tell me a little more about this and if any is better than the other on my box?

regards

James

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
A lot of people here use wookie so if you need answers there will be plenty of people who can help. Other people may have expertise in others. To be honest, most wizards load the same core set of Addons with some extras. The differences are mainly in appearance. Me I'm more interested in the Addons, so use the basic confluence skin. Others may be more fond of flash and bling. The wookie lite build has been recommend for the t8s plus box certainly on the openelec side.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi, i have just bought a T8-S Plus, i am new to these boxes but a few people in work have them, the person i know the most bought a £30 box from amazon but said he does like his, opted for one of these T8's anyway i am assumingwhen it comes to builds / skins its all the same and he uses one called pulse and says he loves it and is very easy to use etc.. i have seen others mentioned such as nemesis and wookie.

can anyone tell me a little more about this and if any is better than the other on my box?

regards

James
Hi

It all depends on users requirements and needs for particular media!

Please take a look at add on wizard database website,where you can discover all kinds of add on wizards !

https://seo-michael.co.uk/

Regards